CHM 2045C Module Seven Sample Exam
Module Seven Part K: Chapter 6 Vocabulary 5 points
1. _____________ is the science of heat and work.
2. ______________is the capacity to do work.
3. ______________energy is the energy of motion.
4. ______________energy is the energy of position or stored energy.
5. ______________is what is being studied.
6. ______________is everything other than what is being studied.
7. ______________ - heat is given off (heat is transferred from the system
to the surroundings.
8. ญญญญญญญญญ______________ - heat is absorbed (heat is transferred from the surroundings
to the system.
9. ______________ is the quantity of heat energy needed to raise the temperature
of 1 grams of water by 1 degree Celsius.
10. _____________ is the preferred (SI) heat energy unit.